We are women and men working together with a shared vision to build confident parents around the globe.
Our story began with a challenge in 2014. How could we use the latest in wearable technology with Google Glass to support new mothers learning breastfeeding? In Australia a successful beta trial was run, connecting mothers with community volunteers.
In 2015 a group formed, dedicated to build a global version of the parent support program. This new program and app supports healthcare professionals with digital, how-to-guides, tele-health tools and daily feedback. The project has been developed as a social enterprise and supports families and organisations around the world.
A wellness focused approach backed by evidence-based science.
- A platform available anytime, anywhere.
- Communication and support tools - messaging and video consultations.
- Step-by-step guides
- Professional development courses.
- Enterprise level security- HIPPA compliant.
Support you can trust, when ever you need it.
- 24/7 support
- Customized for every baby and family's unique needs.
- Video based with step-by-step guides for breastfeeding and newborn care.
- A secure link to health professionals.
Build and grow trusted relationships with families while also building your reputation with health professionals.
- Make a bigger difference in families' lives. Use evidence-based research and best practice advice to build trust.
- Personalize your approach. Connect to people in ways that speak to their unique circumstances.
- Make every investment and effort go further. Build your reputation with health professionals and parents.
The Help Me Feed Project was founded by an award-winning team of global health and technology experts to bridge the gap between traditional face-to-face support and digital information.
As HelpMe Feed project lead, Maddy is an integral part of the founding team. Known as an engaging presenter and media commentator she has lead presentations and workshops around the world. Maddy has been on the forefront of healthcare innovation for the past 10 years, focusing on using technology to improve lives.
RN, RM, IBCLC - Head of Maternal Child Health
Karina has over 20 years of clinical experience in midwifery, child health, breastfeeding and lactation. She is driven to solve daily frustrations and preventable challenges families face caring for babies and young children. Using technology enabled care, research and best practice in a creative framework her goal is to involve families directly in their care.
Strategic creative leader with over ten years of experience and a record of developing interactive products and branded digital experiences for recognized brands. Gary has excellent experience developing design strategies, creating engaging user experiences, planning projects, managing teams and collaborating with development to provide compelling user experiences and a better overall design.